1. Call us at toll-free 877-251-7321
Any returns received here without pre-authorization will
be refused by us.
2. Requests for pre-authorization must be
made within thirty (30) days from the date
of the invoice. After pre-authorization is given, the part
must be received here within five (5) days.
3. All return freight must be paid by the
customer. If the reason for the return is an error made
by us, we will reimburse the freight costs (UPS ground rate)
with the parts credit.
4. It is not necessary to obtain pre-authorization
5. Do not paint, alter, or rework any part
you believe to be defective or incorrect.
6. A copy of the original invoice must be
included with any return. (Excluding cores)
7. Items NOT eligible for return:
or electrical parts.
publications. (Manuals or other informational matter.)
c. Any SPECIAL
ORDER or CUSTOM parts.
d. Any part
which has been installed.
e. Any tool.
(Hand tools, testers, etc. unless defective.)
1. Returns which are not the fault of the customer will
receive full credit. Returns which are the result of an
error by the customer will be subject to a minimum restocking
fee of 20%.
2. No refunds or credit will be given on warranty
returns. EXCHANGE ONLY. No units are to be used as "test
3. NOT COVERED under our "Parts Only" warranty
is Labor, and any consequential damages including expenses
for fuel, telephone, travel, lodging, towing, loss or damage
to personal property, or loss of revenue.
4. WARRANTY COVERAGE shall not apply to failure,
damage, or malfunctions resulting from normal wear, misuse,
abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, fire, improper
repair or INCORRECT INSTALLATION PROCEDURE.